This private tour is the best way to explore Garibaldi Park and the majestic glaciers of Whistler’s backcountry from the air.
Our first stop will be at Squamish’s newest tourist attraction, the spectacular Sea to Sky Gondola.
A 10-minute ride up to the summit provides you with spectacular vistas of Howe Sound. Experience spectacular viewing platforms and interpretive trails and if you are feeling adventurous, cross the Sky Pilot Suspension Bridge. Complementing the outdoor wonderland, we’ll head to the Squamish airport where a private aircraft will be waiting to fly you (50 min) on a breathtaking flight over Garibaldi Park to admire the ancient glaciers behind the Whistler resort. This exiting day will conclude with a stop for lunch at Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in the province at 335 meters (1,099 feet). After lunch a 45-minute drive back to your Vancouver hotel awaits you on the scenic Sea to Sky highway.
Don’t forget your camera!
- 7 hours
- Departure from: Downtown Vancouver
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
- Return time: 4:00 PM
- Dress Code: Casual, hiking shoes, sunscreen
- Includes admission on the Sea to Sky gondola, private small plane flight, gourmet box lunch
- Professional Tour guide, homemade cookies, bottled water, pop or juices
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: accommodates 1 to 6 people (Age restrictions: must be 2 years +) Note: This tour runs all year round (If weather permitted), maximum 3 guests per airplane.
- 15 days prior to the service: 25% No penalty
- 10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
- 5 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable
Weather Cancelation Policy: if the airplane flight is canceled by the airplane pilot due to bad weather conditions and safety reasons, we will reimburse a portion of the airplane flight or we will try to re-schedule that same tour on a new date.