See British Columbia’s coastline from the comfort of a private seaplane and experience landing on top of an Alpine Lake next to a beautiful and untouched Glacier where you’ll enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Coast range.
After initially exploring downtown Vancouver for approximately two hours (Stanley Park, Yaletown, Chinatown & Gastown). We leave the best for last! We’ll head to the downtown Vancouver seaplane terminal where a private seaplane will be waiting to fly you to a breathtaking and untouched turquoise coloured lake next to the Serratus Glacier (45-minute flight) at 1,200 meters (4,000 feet) where a gourmet box lunch will be waiting after you explore the Lovely Water Lake for 45 minutes. This exciting day will conclude with a 45-minute flight back to the downtown Vancouver seaplane terminal and a 10-minute drive back to your Vancouver hotel.
- 5 hours
- Departure from downtown Vancouver.
- Departure time: 9:00 am
- Return time: 2:00 pm.
- Alpine box lunch, water & snacks are included.
- Visit Stanley Park, Yaletown, Chinatown, Gastown and a beautiful alpine lake
- Private roundtrip seaplane flight from downtown Vancouver to Lovely Water Lake
- Professional Tour guide to lead the day and discussion about the BC Lakes & Glaciers.
- Private luxury transportation
- Dress code: Casual, comfortable hiking shoes appropriate for outdoor walks, hat, sunscreen.
Min/Max Guests: accommodates 1 to 11 people (Age restrictions: must be 3 y.o +) Available: July 1st till September 30th (If weather permitted).
- 15 days prior to the service: 25% No penalty
- 10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
- 5 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable
Weather Cancelation Policy: if the seaplane flight is canceled by the seaplane pilot due to bad weather conditions and safety reasons, we will reimburse a portion of the seaplane flight or we will try to re-schedule that same tour on a new date.