This private tour is the best way to see the City of Vancouver through the eyes of a child.
This six-hour excursion will first stop at the famous Stanley Park totem poles. After learning about West Coast Native culture, we will head to the Vancouver Aquarium to discover Vancouver’s marine life, including sharks, stellar sea lions, sea otters, dolphins and the new attraction of the Aquarium, the African Penguins. Next stop will be at Science World, the only museum in the city where adults are best accompanied by a child! This museum features many interactive exhibits that are ideal for children and hosts the largest OMNIMAX dome screen in the world!
The excursion continues to Granville Island to visit the Kids Market where you can visit more than 25 shops, services and activities for children and their families. The ‘cherry on the top’ on this tour is a visit to Casa de Gelato, where your children will have over 200 flavours of ice cream to choose from!
This exiting day concludes with a drive back to your Vancouver hotel.
- 6 hours
- Departure from: Downtown Vancouver
- Departure time: 10:00 AM
- Return time: 4:00 PM
- Dress Code: Casual with comfortable walking shoes
- Includes admission to the Vancouver Aquarium, Science World and one Ice cream at La Casa Gelato
- Professional Tour Guide, homemade cookies, bottled water, pop or juices
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: accommodates 1 to 11 people
Note: This tour does not include lunch, but we recommend to visit the food court at Grandville Island with more than 30 restaurants to choose from (not reservations are required)
- 8 days prior to the service: No penalty
- 7 days prior to the service: 50% non-refundable
- 48 hours prior to the service: 100% non-refundable