See British Columbia’s coastline from the comfort of a private helicopter and experience landing on top of an alpine lake next to a beautiful and untouched Glacier where you’ll enjoy stunning panoramic views of the Pacific Coast range.
After initially exploring downtown Vancouver for approximately two hours (Stanley Park, Yaletown, Chinatown & Gastown). We leave the best for last! We’ll head to the downtown Vancouver heliport where a private helicopter will be waiting to fly you to a breathtaking and untouched turquoise coloured lake next to the Serratus Glacier (30-minute flight) at 1,200 metres (4,000 feet) where a gourmet box lunch will be waiting after you explore the Serratus Lake for 30 minutes. This exciting day will conclude with a 30-minute flight back to the downtown Vancouver heliport and a 10-minute drive back to your Vancouver hotel.
Don’t forget your camera!
- 5 hours
- Departure from: Downtown Vancouver
- Departure time: 09:00 AM
- Return time: 2:00 PM
- Dress Code: Casual, hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat/cap
- Includes private helicopter flight, gourmet box lunch, private transportation
- Professional Tour guide, homemade cookies, bottled water, pop or juices
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: Accommodates 1 to 5 people (Age restrictions: must be 5 years +)
Note: This tour runs only from July 1st till Sept 30th, maximum 5 guests on the helicopter. This Tour includes Alpine Picnic Box Lunch
- 15 days prior to the service: 25% No penalty
- 10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
- 5 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable
Weather Cancelation Policy: if the helicopter flight is canceled by the helicopter pilot due to bad weather conditions and safety reasons, we will reimburse a portion of the helicopter flight or we will try to re-schedule that same tour on a new date.
Request More Information
"Serratus Glacier & Helicopter Adventure"