This private tour is the best way to see Vancouver’s top three Tourist attractions in one day: Stanley Park, Capilano Suspension Bridge and Grouse Mountain.
First stop is at the totem poles in Stanley Park, a 1000-acre park (405-hectare) with stunning city and ocean views. Next, we cross the Lions Gate Bridge where your guide will take you to one of the world’s longest foot suspension bridges, the Capilano Suspension Bridge. At the other side of the suspension bridge, you can climb the “Treetops Adventure” walkway high above the canyon floor with the river below. If you are feeling adventurous, try the Cliff Walk. This heart-stopping Cliffside journey takes you through suspended walkways jutting out from the granite cliff face high above the Capilano River. Our next stop will be Grouse Mountain where the 1,200 meters (3,700 feet) tram takes you to the viewpoint above the city. Be enthralled by the orphaned grizzly bears at the Refuge for Endangered Wildlife. On a clear day, you can see downtown Vancouver, Vancouver Island and Mount Baker in Washington state.
This tour does not offer lunch but gives you the option to eat on your own at the casual and fine dining restaurants in the main Chalet at the top of Grouse Mountain or at The Cliff House restaurant in Capilano suspension bridge park.
- 6 hours
- Departure from: Downtown Vancouver
- Departure time: 9:00 AM
- Return time: 3:00 PM
- Dress Code: Casual with comfortable shoes for walking in the forest and in the mountains
- Includes admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge and to the Grouse Mountain Skyride
- Professional Tour Guide, homemade cookies, bottled water, pop or juices
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: accommodates 1 to 11 people
Note: This tour does not include lunch, you can eat at your own at Grouse Mountain or at Capilano suspension bridge park (lunch reservations not included in your tour)
- 8 days prior to the service: No penalty
- 7 days prior to the service: 50% non-refundable
- 48 hours prior to the service: 100% non-refundable
Request More Information
"Totems, Canyon And Mountain"