Definitely the best adventure to do in British Columbia!
First, enjoy a two-hour ride on the most scenic highway in Canada; the “Sea to Sky” highway.
At the first stop you will witness nature’s power of Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in the province at 335 meters (1,099 feet). After the falls adventure, you’ll enjoy a scenic drive to Whistler heliport where a private helicopter will be waiting to take you on a 30-minute adventure. Your expert pilot/guide will land at the base of a remote glacier while you admire rushing waterfalls, alpine lakes and magical ancestral Glaciers. Enchanting natural ice sculptures, ice flows and gentle slides will transport you from one grand hall to the next. Your pilot/guide will lead you through a labyrinth of chambers of aqua blue magnificence where you will sit in awe while enjoying a fabulous alpine style lunch. Your 30-minute return flight will transport you back to the Whistler heliport. Your exciting day concludes with a 120-minute drive back to your Vancouver hotel.
This tour offers the option for a helicopter roundtrip flight from downtown Vancouver (additional cost).
- 9 hours
- Departure from: Downtown Vancouver
- Departure time: 8:00 AM
- Return time: 5:00 PM
- Dress Code: Casual, hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat/cap, sunscreen
- Includes private helicopter flight, alpine box lunch, Ice cave interpretation and exploration, ice cave adventure gear rental, private Vancouver- Whistler – Vancouver transportation
- Professional Tour guide, homemade cookies, bottled water, pop or juices
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: Accommodates 1 to 4 people x helicopter (max. 2 helicopters) Age restrictions: must be 5 years +
Note: This tour runs from March till September (If weather permitted)
- 15 days prior to the service: 25% No penalty
- 10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
- 5 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable
Weather Cancelation Policy: if the helicopter flight is canceled by the helicopter pilot due to bad weather conditions and safety reasons, we will reimburse a portion of the helicopter flight or we will try to re-schedule that same tour on a new date.