Explore Vancouver’s vined backyard with a full day private wine tasting excursion to parts of the burgeoning Fraser Valley wine route. After our 45-minute drive from the city into lush farmland, spend your day experiencing some of the region’s grapes and terroir with in-depth winery visits, detailed tastings and vineyard walks. See first-hand how this historic agricultural area is embracing wine production. You’ll have lunch near the vines and be back in the city by dinner.
Want to cut straight to the chase? You can jump into a private helicopter in Vancouver for the short flight to the Valley, land amongst the vines and transfer directly into a luxury vehicle to start your wine journey there (additional cost).
This private luxury tour is operated by your wine professional guide.
- 7.5 hours
- Departure from downtown Vancouver.
- Departure time: 9:30 am
- Return time: 5 pm.
- Visits to 4 wineries (such as Chaberton Estate, Township 7, Vista D’oro, Glasshouse Estate or other wineries selected for your day).
- Grazing charcuterie picnic lunch, water, snacks and all winery tasting fees are included.
- Wine professional guide to lead the day and discussion about the BC wine industry, some of the Fraser Valley winemaking pioneers, and the region’s grapes, terroir and trends.
- Private luxury transportation and driver provided (Helicopter transfer costs are extra).
- Dress code: Casual, comfortable walking shoes appropriate for vineyard walks, hat, sunscreen.
Min/Max Guests on this Tour: Accommodates 1 to 10 people
Age Restrictions: Must be 19 years + to participate in the wine tastings. Available: Year-Round (Subject to winery availability and winter hours).
- 15 days prior to the service: 25% No penalty
- 10 days prior to the service: 50% Non-refundable
- 5 days prior to the service: 100% Non-refundable